Hello Marek,

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 19:40:44 +0200 GMT (28/07/2005, 00:40 +0700 GMT),
Marek Mikus wrote:

MM> But if was tbuser.def created by old betaversion with this item
MM> included, it can't be automatically hided by new build, current
MM> version can't delete only part of tbuser.def.

MM> Now You have more ways to solve this:

MM> - delete part from tbuser.def manually:
MM>   close TB
MM>   open tbuser.def
MM>   find following part:

>>    <hr>
>>    container item [MailerForm].[mWizards]
>>    {
>>      item [MailerForm].[Wizards]
>>      <hr>
>>      item [MailerForm].[mwDownloadWizards]
>>    }
MM>   delete it

Instead of  "item [MailerForm].[mwDownloadWizards]" I had another
"<hr>" there. Anyway, deleted the part and my meny now looks fine!
Thanks.

One little remark: I first forgot to delete the last "}". Of course
this meant unbalanced brackets and caused an error when opening TB.
The effect was that TB didn't open but (after the splash screen)
Windows suggested I should send an error message to MicroSoft. Just
saying, this kind of runtime error should be checked by TB, even
though it wouldn't usually happen.

MM> Enjoy :-)

Doing so greatly. :-)

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool.