Hello George,

Sorry for being so late in replying, I've been away and quite busy.

>> What is TB doing during this extra minute or so? Does anyone know?
>
> You have virtual folders, right?

Only 78 ;)

> Is the "Store state between sessions" option checked?

Yes, certainly some of them have that option checked, but I don't know
how many now.

Yes, you may be right and this may be the reason. While I was away I
could notice in my laptop (quite old)that the "process" lasted 3-4
minutes, with CPU at 98% and quite a lot disk activity. So you may be
right. I just wonder why I had not noticed before.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.51.9 on Windows 2000 5.0 Service Pack 4