Hello Vili,

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 you wrote in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

V> I find QT's more convenient. Why? Because you have to remember your
V> shortcuts. But it is your decision, what you are using...

Exactly, and that for me is one of the great points of TB! - each to
their own. Personally, having tried your way, I've gone back to my two
click method of RMB the language at the bottom of the message editor
window and then choose my language, in my case a choice of French or
British English.

--
Regards,
Richard