8/18/2005  4:15 PM

Hi Vili,

On 8/18/2005 Vili wrote:

V> Please, please DONT suggest shortcut for attach pane. It is best as it
V> is now. Press Tab twice to reach the message body after the subject
V> line... I dont think that is hard...

I have been using The Bat! for seven years and I agree with Mary. The
tab sequence was from subject to message for more than six of those
years. It makes no sense to change it. It isn't even logical to tab
into the attachment pane.

--
Take Care,
Paul

The Bat! v.3.0.2.10 on Win2k SP4-Rollup1 5.0.2195