On Thursday, August 25, 2005, at 08:33 AM, Stuart Cuddy
wrote:

> Yes and no. I filter firstly by tbbeta (red)or tbudl (blue) and then
> whether or not it was TO or From me (green). My colors for the lists
> stick while the green color gets set and then changes, more or less
> once I start viewing the messages.

Odd. Could it be that you haven't similarly assigned the colours to
when the messages are read as opposed to when they are unread?

> Not sure what is happening here. The problem I have is that if I
> filter into TB folder on the server I will not be able to set color
> groups as the filters only work on the Inbox.

I thought you could make filters work on any folder. I haven't tried
it, but the filter setup certainly seems to make this possible.

Take a look at the folders tab for the rules setup dialog. It allows
you to apply the filter to messages from: ... Couldn't you specify a
specific folder other than the Inbox?

--
-= Curtis=-
Using TB! v3.60.02 Forerunner (Beta)

 Current beta is 3.60.03 forerunner | 'Using TBBETA' information: