Hello tbbeta,

So,  my  TB!  is  very  slow after it runs for a while, so maybe I see
stuff you dont really can observe. (However, I restarted it, and I can
still  observe.) After installing v.3.60.05, if I open a mail with the
photo shown in the header, there are two pictures shown for a while (a
half  a  sec),  see attached pic (with after-permission from Alexander
:))

I  have  the  Display  sender and the Fit headers to image clicked (it
should be, I guess, more likely Fit image to headers, not?)

Anyone confirms?

(PS.  If  anyone  likes  the  skin on the picture, I have the original
grayish  picture  that  I  used  to  make  a  bluish one, product of a
Hungarian TB! user, if someone needs it.)

--
Vili
The Bat 3.60.05 Forerunner (Beta) on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Szervizcsomag 1

 Current beta is 3.60.05 forerunner | 'Using TBBETA' information: