8/29/2005  10:21 AM

Hi Vili,

On 8/29/2005 Vili wrote:

V>>> So, it is a reality. No plugin, no antivirus, so no interference...
>> I have tried it many times on my dial-up. Has not happened yet. Could
>> be a problem with broadband and/or XP??

V> I dont know. All I know is that it should not happen.

Clearly it has something to do with your conditions or I could
confirm. It seems prudent to me to do a thorough investigation before
pointing fingers at a perceived problem before all the data is in and
analyzed.

--
Take Care,
Paul

The Bat! v.3.60.05 Forerunner (Beta) on Win2k SP4-Rollup1 5.0.2195

 Current beta is 3.60.05 forerunner | 'Using TBBETA' information: