Hi Charlene,

On  Wed, 31 Aug 2005 23:15:16 +0200 UTC (8/31/2005, 4:15 PM -0500 UTC my
time), Charlene Ferrara wrote:

C> Same here, for my IMAP account I used another app, however the later
C> forerunners were out I thought of giving TB! another chance and it
C> worked good enough for me, too.

very much agreed. Sounds like my scenario :)

C> I don't filter and synchronize that much with IMAP, to be honest.

me too.. Just one or two accounts, and they are filtered server side. What
is left in my INBOX (which is substantial), I go through, deleting most, and
use manual filters to store the important stuff, for later recall, in their
respective folders. With this new forerunner series, I have not had one
instance an email body not being loaded, (over 1000s of emails). TB! is once
again a pleasure to use :)

--
Gary

 Current beta is 3.60.07 forerunner | 'Using TBBETA' information: