Hello Peter,

On Tue, 6 Sep 2005 08:50:06 +0700 GMT (06/09/2005, 08:50 +0700 GMT),
Thomas Fernandez wrote:

Peter:
PM>> Now, who might be interested in this log file?

Thomas:
TF> I would. Please send MIME-attached by PM.

Thanks, received. Well, I tried downloading my messages, and suddenly
TB closed. Did the same thing, with the same result. I certainly
confirm the problem.

Additional info:

1.) TB closes *after* downloading your mail. So on each attempt, the
message is downloaded again.

2.) The message is visible in the despatcher. Downloading with the
despatcher open has the same result. I had to untick "receive" from
that message in order to download my other messages.

3.) TB forgets which messages it has already downloaded. Your message
was number 12, so the previous messages were downloaded and when your
message was reached and TB closed, I reopened TB and activated the
message despatcher again. Your message was again number 12, not number
1. So the previous messages were downloaded again...

Please send your message to the developers. Something in the HTML code
makes TB close, and that is a scary thing: TB should be unvulnerable
to whatever is in the HTML code.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Also, always avoid annoying alliteration.

Message reply created with The Bat! 3.61.02 beta