On 9/24/2005 at 11:51:18 AM [GMT -0500], Stuart Cuddy wrote:

> And also Curtis' good friend Jasper agrees with me again. :)))

I see what you mean and both myself and Jasper do indeed agree with you.
:)

That message column in the top pane ... isn't it about processed
messages, rather than downloaded messages? :) If that were the intended
meaning, then it would make it more useful, it would seem.

--
  -= Curtis =-
The Bat!™ v3.61.07 Echo (Beta) / http://specs.aimlink.name

 Current beta is 3.61.07 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: