I wrote:

I also can confirm this problem. While TB! has always been slower updating than my other clients, it became much worse just a few betas ago.

Unfortunately, following the advice to downgrade to 3.60.1 didn't help me.

I should say, too, that like Curtis, I am using FastMail. I'm having the problem and he isn't....

I went to bed at 10:30 last night and left The Bat! running. When I checked my mail at 7:35 this morning, The Bat! showed 10 new messages in my inbox, with the latest showing a time of 2:19 AM. I started up Thunderbird, and in addition to these messages, I had 7 more, with Received times up to 7:21. I exited TB! and ran it again; now the messages are all there. This is typical behavior.

--
Keith

Current beta is 3.61.07 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: