9> Hi Goncalo,

GF>> I'm still awaiting for an answer from Maxim, since I sent him the
GF>> offending messages.

9> Hmm,  I've  tested  your  messages  and they are backuped normally,
9> so... Could you send them to anybody else for testing?

I may try to export and import them into my laptop installation.  I'll
let you know about the results.

What  do  you  suggest  if  those messages are backuped correctly? I'm
asking  this  because  I'm  not  the  only  one to have this problems,
another user is experiencing the same.

Goncalo Farias

Sorry, computer foul--up!

 Current beta is 3.61.07 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: