Hi Alexander S. Kunz,

Thursday, September 29, 2005
you let us know -at least in parts- :

>> I added a note on it. BTW: I remember there are macros doing that for
>> you. This would allow you to adapt those macros to your liking.

> Really? How would a macro find out which text was selected? I mean... what
> this wish is about is not select and then copy-to-clipboard, but simply
> mark the text, hit reply, done.

Oops.. caught me. I thought I was referring to your other wish, the subject
cleaner. On a German site I read about it, one or two years ago.

>> Another strange issue with the Echo 8: I get constant AVs on replying to
>> your message, so I reverted to Echo 7.

> I read so much about AVs in .8 that I didn't even bother to try it.

> Does this happen only with my message?

Sorry, yes. I didn't want to reply to all postings just to find it out,
but answering to you is causing reproducible AVs. Others like Richard's and
Mary's were to reply to without a flaw. Some AVs only happen once,
others fill that gap and spoil the fun. Clicking on an icon ie or
highlighting a text to F4-it caused AVs. IMHO unusable.

--
kind regards
Charlene Ferrara

Skype: charleneferrara

 Current beta is 3.61.08 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: