Hello Charlene Ferrara & everyone else,

on 29-Sep-2005 at 20:29 you (Charlene Ferrara) wrote:

> Oops.. caught me. I thought I was referring to your other wish, the
> subject cleaner. On a German site I read about it, one or two years ago.

Oh, I'm using that already (removing ä ö ü ß and AW and stuff when
replying), but it doesn't help with the problematic incoming messages and
threading by subject.

>> Does this happen only with my message?

> Sorry, yes. I didn't want to reply to all postings just to find it out,
> but answering to you is causing reproducible AVs.

I'm flattered. :-)

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

The doors of Heaven and Hell are adjacent and identical: both green,
both beautiful. -- Nikos Kazantzakis

 Current beta is 3.61.08 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: