Hello Henk,

>> The Bat! 3.61.08 Echo (Beta) is now available from:
>> http://www.ritlabs.com/en/tbbeta/
>> Here is a short list of changes:
> ...<snip>
> I hope the next bèta will arrive very soon because it is very hard to
> keep on using this one ;-)
> The AV's are less than in the beginning but still happen very regularly
> :-(

When I see people suffering from v.3.61.08 I remember this child song:

"There were ten in a bed and the little one said,
"Roll over, roll over."
So they all rolled over and one fell out.
There were nine in the bed and the little one said,
"Roll over, roll over."
So they all rolled over and one fell out....
There was one in the bed and the little one said,
"Alone, at last..."

:)) You will be the only one after a while who wont roll back to .07
:)) Dont suffer. .08 was a mistake, it happens in development, bugs
exist. It is not like e.g. painting...

--
Vili

 Current beta is 3.61.08 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: