Hello Mark,
  A reminder of what Mark Partous typed on:
  Monday, October 03, 2005 at 17:14:01 GMT +0200

MP> Hello Stuart,

MP> Monday, October 3, 2005, 3:39:26 PM, you wrote:

SC>>   I guess this is really to the creators of BayesIt and Bayes Filter,
SC>> but what the heck is going on here. I have two computers, one running
SC>> BayesIT and the other Bayes Filter and I have had to quit using them
SC>> both as they are now starting to classify more good e-mail as bad than
SC>> it actually catches spam.

MP> Apart from BayesIt & Bayes Filter not catching that message: did you already
MP> check wether your ISP has added a header (stating it is SPAM) or not?

MP> Something like "X-Scarlet-Spam: SPAM" or "Spam Status: YES"

MP> Do you have the choice wether such a header is being added or not?

MP> I only ask because most of the SPAM over here is nowadays caught by checking
MP> for those words in the headers.

No I have not been using an ISP that adds those headers. I have on the
other hand just started using one that does so I will start
experimenting with this.

 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Using The Bat! v3.61.09 Echo (Beta)
 On Windows XP 5.1 Build #2600

 Current beta is 3.61.09 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: