Hello Stuart,

>   I guess this is really to the creators of BayesIt and Bayes Filter,
> but what the heck is going on here. I have two computers, one running
> BayesIT and the other Bayes Filter and I have had to quit using them
> both as they are now starting to classify more good e-mail as bad than
> it actually catches spam.

Have you ever tried POPFile? I've been running it for over 2 years with
an accuracy of 99.81%.

I use it not only to classify spam/ham. It also classifies viruses
(hasn't failed a single one yet) and, when not spam or virus, the
language used (i.e. English or Spanish) so that my reply templates can
automagically select the appropriate language.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.61.09 Echo (Beta) on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.61.09 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: