> Do you have "When browsing messages, only retrieve message text
> checked" in your account settings?

Yes

> If so, what you see is correct because the attachment isn't in the
> local cache. TB! is forwarding the message as it is; nothing more
> nothing less. It can't send something it doesn't have! If you open
> or view an attachment it will be included when you forward the
> message because it's now available to TB!.

I can understand your logic. I think your method has the TB! user
having to think too much. In my view, TB! should assume the user wants
to forward the whole message including attachments and the user should
only be concerned about the status of the attachment download when the
user wants to use the attachments.

John Thomas

Using The Bat! v3.61.09 Echo (Beta) on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.61.09 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: