Vili wrote:

TB NEVER shows external pics. If you would like to see them, you have
to open the attached message.html in your browser.

So, it is totally safe.

Yes, and no.
Yes, The Bat is safe, but if the user opens the html attachment then they are totally unsafe and at the mercy of their web browsers security.

If TB had the option of displaying the images then it may tempt me to come back.

Ideally I think it should be configurable so that images are not displayed if:
a) The email is junk
b) The senders address is in the users address book and they have show images disabled.
c) Remote (or local) image display is disabled.

--
Duncan Strand
www.zebs.org.uk

Current beta is 3.61.10 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: