Hello Gary,

  A reminder of what Gary on TBBETA typed on:
  Tuesday, October 11, 2005 at 12:18:58 GMT -0500

G> It is interesting in that you are changing your
G> email methodology to accommodate a client

I like The Bat! always have. I'd like to be able to use IMAP but The Bat!
don't work with IMAP, it's quite possibly the worse IMAP capable, and I
use the word "capable" very lightly, client I've ever tried.

It's good at pop but no good when it comes to heavy rock!

PS: Just had an email from my ISP asking why I check for mail every 13
seconds :)

--
Tony.
Using The Bat! v3.61.11 Echo (Beta) on a G5 iMac

 Current beta is 3.61.11 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: