Hi Tony,

On  Tue, 11 Oct 2005 18:33:06 +0100 UTC (10/11/2005, 12:33 PM -0500 UTC my
time), Tony Boom wrote:

T> I like The Bat! always have. I'd like to be able to use IMAP but The Bat!
T> don't work with IMAP, it's quite possibly the worse IMAP capable, and I
T> use the word "capable" very lightly, client I've ever tried.

I just can't figure out why so many other clients work, and not TB! yet.

T> It's good at pop but no good when it comes to heavy rock!

:))  well put..

T> PS: Just had an email from my ISP asking why I check for mail every 13
T> seconds :)

ROFL... Geesh... snoopy uh? Maybe you can have him call you, and he can read
your email to you... Or you could tell him that if you didn't check your
email, you would not have been able to read his email :).. oh the joys of

--
Gary

 Current beta is 3.61.11 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: