Hello MAU!

On Wednesday, October 12, 2005, 2:40 PM, you wrote:

>> I can't live with the unstable attachment pane in v. 3.61.12.

> Do you have any problem with attachments if you do not drag the
> attachment pane anywhere?

Once I had dragged it to an external position, it never did stay
stable in an internal position.

And whether in the internal position or the external position, it
disappeared when the message window was closed and a new message
window opened.

We are talking here, of course, only about attachments using Edit Mail
Message.

If I had never dragged the attachment pane from its interior position,
I don't know whether it would have disappeared when I closed the
message window.

I did not expect trouble of this kind. I was testing the attachment
pane bug fix, which was that its settings would be remembered.

http://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=4810

After I did that test, the attachment pane became unusable for me. I
would have to close and relaunch every time in order to see it.

Mary
The Bat 3.61.11 Echo (Beta) on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.61.12 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: