Hello Sebastian Murawski & everyone else,

on 20-Okt-2005 at 22:25 you (Sebastian Murawski) wrote:

>> I  noticed  that  Thunderbird  has  a ice feature that I cannot (but
>> would  like  to)  find  in  TB: When an HTML email is displayed that
>> contains  graphics  from  EXTERNAL  locations  (i.e.  they  were not
>> attached  to  the email), it shows them with the 'broken image' icon
>> and offers a 'Show Images' button in the message header.

> http://republika.pl/konrad_sz/tb/files/html350_xmp.txt
> http://republika.pl/konrad_sz/tb/files/html350_wget.txt

> Author: Konrad Szkudlarczyk

Anyone cares to explain what these filters really do? I don't speak regex.
:)

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

I liked the opera very much. Everything but the music. -- Benjamin
Britten on Stravinsky's The Rakes's Progress

 Current beta is 3.61.13 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: