Hello Paul Van Noord & everyone else,

on 21-Okt-2005 at 17:21 you (Paul Van Noord) wrote:

> It is sad to lose my respect for you, especially in this manner.

Dito.

> Someday I hope you are afforded the opportunity to work with many
> people from different cultures in many parts of the world, especially
> those whose very life is threatened by the insecurity of email
> communication yet are in a situation where email is their only viable
> method of communication as other methods are even more insecure.

Especially on mondays.

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

The effort to reconcile science and religion is almost always made,
not by theologians, but by scientists unable to shake off altogether
the piety absorbed with their mother's milk. -- H. L. Mencken

 Current beta is 3.61.13 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: