10/22/2005  7:20 AM

Hi Peter,

On 10/22/2005 Peter Hampf wrote:

PH> NOT confirmed. I have just selected the folder INBOX with 17 subfolders,
PH> performed a text-search, pressed START and *immediately* STOP.

PH> The status line told me 'Searching folder account/Inbox (0 messages found)'.
PH> It lasts nearly 2 minutes until TB reacted on the STOP request with a result
PH> of 0 messages found.

It works instantly here. I do not use sub-folders for Inbox, Junk,
Outbox, Sent Mail & Trash. I have found unpredictible behavior in TB
and other programs when using sub-folders of the "system" folders.
Since every message is either received or sent I create a folder and
add a sub-folder named Sent where I want to keep sent messages
separate from received ones.

In every beta I have tested, [F7] has worked as it should.

--
Take Care,
Paul

The Bat! v.3.61.14 Echo (Beta) on Win2k SP4-Rollup1 5.0.2195

 Current beta is 3.61.14 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: