Hello 9Val,

If you plan to release this, the answer is a defined NO.

Why:

https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=5213
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=5214
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=5217
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=5218

and I just submitted:
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=5219

(The  severity  is  not "crash", sorry, I wanted to set "usability". I
made mistakes, too :)))

This 5219 bug is related to:
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=5198
and
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=5199
I guess, that declared to be fixed. Obviously, it is not fixed.

These MUST be addressed before a public release. They are VERY obvious
for  everybody. You dont want to put something on the shelves that has
this visible issues...

Plus:  "Old  flicker  problem  back  (was:  Header problem, v3.60.05)"
(search  for  this subject on the TBBETA list) (ok, we can say it is a
minor...)

--
Vili

 Current beta is 3.61.14 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: