Hello Thomas,

> You would do everybody a favour if you also included a synapsis of the
> bug or at least the title of the bug report. Thanks.
See below.

V>> https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=5213
Can't move to a folder by typing its name
When  the  folder  tree is in focus you can move to a folder by typing
its  name  or the first few letters of it. Well, this does not work in
3.61.14,  nothing  happens when you start typing. I have just verified
it did work in 3.61.13.
Same  thing  happens  when  trying  to move a message by Ctrl+V on the
message  list. When the 'Move Message(s) to' dialog opens, there is no
response to keyboard strokes. This also worked fine in 3.61.13.

V>> https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=5214
Folder Maintenance window show square character in folder name
when processing

V>> https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=5217
Vertical blocks selection mode is not reset

If  you  use the Alt key to temporary switch to vertical (or "column")
blocks  selection,  this  mode remains active after you relese the Alt
button.

Steps To Reproduce
1. Check that selection mode is set to "Stream" (in the status bar)
2. Press and hold Alt button
3.  Select  some text, using left mouse button. The selected text area
will be rectangular
4. Release mouse button and Alt key
5. Selection mode remains "Columns", not the mode it was before ("Stream")

V>> https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=5218
"Sign when completed" check is not respected when using SimpleMAPI

Description  If you check "Sign when completed" account option and try
to  send  a letter using simpleMAPI, in the editor Privacy - Sign when
completed will not be checked by default.

Steps To Reproduce
1. Set "Account - Properties - Options - Sign when completed" option checkbox
2. Try to write a letter, using "Create a new message" toolbar button
3. In the editor "Privacy - Sign when completed" is checked by default
4. Open MS Word, select "File - Send - As attachment"
5. In the opened editor "Privacy - Sign when completed" is not checked by
default

V>> and I just submitted:
V>> https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=5219
Summary  0005219: Wrong subject + organization encoding
Description  I have a mail, that has this in the header source: