Bonjour Martin,

MS> They deal with us like you deal with cattle. Thank you Ritlabs. I can
MS> remember several releases where I as a betatester was very surprised when I
MS> saw the final on the website a couple of days after the release. This is no
MS> good behaviour! The people here are volunteers who don't get any payment so
MS> you should deal with them a different way.

I don't appreciate either being treated this way.

I have been a member of beta-testing lists for quite a few products
during the last years and I must say that Ritlabs beat them all for
their very questionable behaviour towards beta-testers (we after all
help them save a lot of time and money by checking their stuff on
hundreds of different combinations of hardware and software).

Because for Ritlabs quick dough appears to be more important than
a satisfied customer, I consider very seriously to switch over to another
mail client. I've just downloaded Thunderbird and Poco4, and I'm going
to spend this week end checking which one might better suit my needs.

I'll definitely won't upgrade to TheBat 3 unless Ritlabs improve their
actual policy towards us (I know that they don't care for one licence,
but I might not be alone) ;-)

Kind Regards to all of you (except Ritlabs!)

Francis

--

FRANCIS J. SEGOND

Webpage: http://faustroll.net, http://butsu.org