Alexander,

> I'm puzzled - again. Just from looking at the sheer number of coders that
> are assigned to BT reports (9Val, VV, Maxim, Diman, you... forgot someone
> for sure, sorry), I always thought there were many programmers, and that
> *this* is the reason why "fancy features" make it into the program while
> people are waiting for bug fixes - my understanding was, that not everyone
> is an IMAP guru and thus only few people can work on the IMAP issues, while
> others care for the GUI and whatnot.

I am critical of TB too, but I really don't see how lecturing the
programmers in this way helps.  It really doesn't matter to me when TB
makes releases or how much I know in advance about releases, or how
RIT manages division of labor. My only request is that one day I
should have a TB that really works well.

--
 Gleason

Using The Bat! 3.62.08 on Windows XP Version 5.1 Build 2600.
Connecting to the Fastmail server which uses
Cyrus IMAP software.