Hi Gleason,

Am Sunday, October 30, 2005, 7:40:49 PM, schriebst du:

> I am critical of TB too, but I really don't see how lecturing the
> programmers in this way helps.  It really doesn't matter to me when TB
> makes releases or how much I know in advance about releases, or how
> RIT manages division of labor. My only request is that one day I
> should have a TB that really works well.

Perhaps Ritlabs reconsider their product politics if they read what
their "income" thinks?

The way it _is_ has no future.

Michael
--
Jabber [EMAIL PROTECTED] - OpenPGP 0xE59FD50D
TheBat! 3.62.08 - Windows XP (Service Pack 2 Build 2600)

Kunst ist schön. Macht aber viel Arbeit.
(Karl Valentin)

PGP oder S/MIME-Verschlüsselung erwünscht!