Hello MAU,

On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 17:52:25 +0100 GMT (31/10/2005, 23:52 +0700 GMT),
MAU wrote:

M> No, I'm just volunteering to do it once, proof the concept and teach you
M> how to do it :)

No that's OK, thanks for the offer. It would just teach me how to use
another workaround, and that was not the point of my message. The
point was that workarounds shouldn't be necessary. As long as they
are, I cannot recommend TB.

My personal workaround is that once a filter has reached 10
conditions, I will create a new one for additional conditions. Both
filters will do exactly the same, namely moving messages to folders
based on email domains found in headers. I'm not converting the
filters that havbe many more conditions, I just hope I don't have to
open them for editing addresses.

M>>> You'll owe me a beer for each OR I replace, though ;-)
>>
>> I can't do that. I'd be responsible for you becoming an alcoholic. ;-)

M> I don't have to drink them all in one day, or have I? ;-)

You mean you can actually go to bed whilst there are still beers in
the fridge? ;-)

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Notice in a lift: Eighth floor button out of order. Please push
buttons five and three.