On Tue, 1 Nov 2005, at 19:09:30 [GMT +0200] (which was 18:09 where I
live) Stefan Tanurkov wrote:

> 3.62.09 is now available from:
> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files/the_bat/thebat_pro_3-62.msi
> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files/the_bat/thebat_home_3-62.msi

...<snipped>

I am having the similar AV's as in the former version when changing
language Dutch to English and v.v. and also when exiting:

Access violation at address 7C918FEA in module 'ntdll.dll'. Write of
address 00000010.

Exception EAccessViolation in module thebat.exe at 00004AEE.
Access violation at address 00404AAEE in moduel 'thebat.exe'. Read of
address 8BFFFFC3.

Between these two betas I fell back to the public 3.62 and that did not
give me these AV's.

These last two betas are doing their best to spoil my pleasure of being a
betatester :-(

--
Henk M. de Bruijn
The Bat! Natural E-Mail System™ version 3.62.09 Pro on Windows XP SP2