Hello Alexander,

Sunday, November 20, 2005, 10:09:00 AM, you wrote:

ASK> (I reckon it IS a TB
ASK> issue now that I've tried 3.0.2.10). For example, how big are the mail
ASK> folders, when was your last purge&compress, etc. - I for one find my TB
ASK> getting slower when I did not compress the msgbases for a while...

That also doesn't appear to help the situation.

However, here is something that is interesting.

Open Preferences.
Uncheck High Color Images
Restart the program.

I see not difference in the graphics when using the current released
version.
However, if I use 3.02.10, when I uncheck the feature, the graphics
are different.

Again, I really believe the underlying code is having a direct impact
on the speed and performance of the program.

I just wish I could provide additional information.  Either way, I
hope this is fixed shortly.

Jerry

--
Ethan J. Mings