Hello Jon!

On Wednesday, November 23, 2005, 8:21 AM, you wrote:

> On Wednesday, November 23, 2005, 8:55:02 AM, Roelof Otten wrote:

RO>> And could you please put your signature delimiter a bit higher?

> Thanks for pointing that out. Is this better?

> Jon

> --
> Using The Bat! v3.51.10 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2

Would be better still if you could place it on the line above "Jon."

And, as you've probably noticed, on the message I'm replying to, the
space after "dash-dash" is missing on the delimiter line.

Thanks for trying! One has to get rid of a ton of footer material when
the delimiter isn't typed correctly.

And half a ton when it isn't placed on the line above the poster's
name in his signature.

I'm just chipping in that I'm one of those who strongly appreciates an
effective signature delimter's being used in posts to the list.

Not trying to borrow Roelof's moderator hat.

All the best to you, Jon. :)

Mary
The Bat 3.62.14 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2