Hello Ethan!

On Wednesday, November 23, 2005, 7:23 AM, you wrote:

MB>> Find all past versions of TB! here:
MB>> http://files.nobat.ru/filemap
MB>> Click on 3.xx on this page, and then scroll down to find 3.02.33 on
MB>> the page which clicking on 3.xx brings up for you.
MB>> HTH.

> An excellent resource.
> Thanks so much!

My pleasure.

At the time I sent the link, I did not realize there was no 3.02.33
and that you were possibly looking for 3.01.33, as told in Marek's
post
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The link he offers is an excellent resource, also, and I didn't know
about it before he posted it:
ftp://ftp.gin.cz/pub/mswindows/the_bat/

Please let us know if you find one that runs faster for you.
(I am having no problems of slowness with v. 3.62.14, but I possibly
don't have the same set-up as those who do have these problems.)

Mary
The Bat 3.62.14 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2