Clive Taylor  wrote:

> Agree 100%. However, the key word is "if" and this is the continuing
> frustration with TB!. But, is Ritlab's focus on developing TB!? The
> promised focus on IMAP has been dangled in front of this group for
> what seems a lifetime but I've seen precious little evidence of this.

There's evidence there alright. I wouldn't say precious little either. :)
It doesn't seem enough though since it really should have been working
reliably by now. Seems to be a difference in perceived priority, i.e.,
us the IMAP users and Ritlabs the developers having to please the entire
userbase as best as they can.

> Sure, we've had Voyager (wow! another peripheral toy),

I wouldn't call this a peripheral toy. Increasing IMAP use and portable
applications are becoming more and more common for the same reasons.

--
  -= Curtis =-
PGPKey: http://rsakey.aimlink.name