Hi Vilius,
         You wrote:

> Yes, I have synchronization every 1 minute. BTW, I have Outlook
> configured exactly the same way. "Syncronize all folder and all
> messages every 1 minute".

The options look the same, but they work differently.

If you right click each of TB!'s folders you'll see that you can vary
how you synchronize. Which of those do you use? Does Outlook give you
those options? If you do full message syncs, then that's the most
bandwidth intensive of the lot.  TB! will do a lot of data transfers
and will be sluggish to respond.

--
  -= Curtis =-
PGPKey: http://rsakey.aimlink.name