Recently, Maxim Masiutin squawked:

> We've implemented Outbox Protection Feature.

I agree with Ian.  Although what he said was due to being down under,
things are reversed, 1's = 0's and so forth.

I think you meant set it to 0 = off = we CAN drag-n-drop INTO the
outbox.
> it should be ON by default
(Off I think you mean mate)

Have the corporate world put the outbox down at the bottom and it's a
little less likely they can drag to it.

None the less, I just tried it, both ways, and I prefer the Zed to I
can do as Ian does, re-send.

if you can put a toggle INSIDE TB!, then I am happy to make that
change myself new-version after new-version ... but It's a PITA to
bring up regedit and find the place to add a new dword ..... if I had
to do it after every new build.

And I am now getting a confirmation request when I try to send the
reply to the outbox. I do not like this.

--
:ireland_flag:  as an experiment after hearing from Mary Bull but it
doesn't work

Robert D.
The Bat! Version: 3.63.09 (Beta)
Windows ME