Hello Charlene,

>>> Why  would  anyone  want to send the same mail twice in an automated
>>> routine?
>> Hint: Because the recipient did not get the first copy?
> And why then does one have to automate this? It still is an exception
> that email doen't work.

Ok,  I see, why you think I am that hard headed... : You use the beta,
that has this Outbox Protection stuff in it. I use 3.62.14 because of
issues with latest betas. In this version this save to Outbox is not
automatic.

But I suggested something for the "copying mails to Outbox" problem,
just I think, it was not found to be good enough...

--
Vili
The Bat 3.62.14 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Szervizcsomag 2