Hello Tbbeta,

Please download The Bat! help file written by Dierk Haasis and Marck Pearlstone
http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/the_bat_v3_hlp.rar

This help differs significantly from previous helps, and I like it much.

We will include this help file into the next version of The Bat!

Your ideas about this help are very welcome.

Please also click F1 throughtout all The Bat! If you'll find a missing topic or
if an irrelevant topic will suddently open, please let us know.

Maxim Masiutin                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]