Dear Manuel,

@19-Dec-2005, 20:45 +0100 (19-Dec 19:45 here) Manuel Diaz [MD] in
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said to Maxim:

>> Your ideas about this help are very welcome.

>> Please also click F1 throughtout all The Bat! If you'll find a
>> missing topic or if an irrelevant topic will suddently open, please let us
>> know.

MD>         "Program Preferences, Viewer/Editor" not so informative: takes
MD> you to a capture of the configuration window you were looking at when
MD> pressing the F1 key. Some options not explained anywhere (that I can
MD> find): "Smart" tabs, Quote name limit.

There are many incomplete sections, yes. Some of the preferences
section has some documentation, but very little. This is still work in
progress. Hence a release (at this stage) only to the beta squad.

--
Cheers --  //.arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v3.63.15 (Beta) on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2