Hello Alexander,

Saturday, December 24, 2005, 5:46:21 PM, you wrote:

ASK> With v3.64.01, when I start a new message and fill the "TO" field with text
ASK> (typing the address manually), the headers below it are "jumping" up and
ASK> down one pixel with each keystroke.

When I do the above, a list pops up (actually: down) with names from my
addresbook.

I tested it, typing "ale", which gave me a list to choose from, as soon as I
added an "x", your address was filled in automatically (you must be the only
"Alex+" in my AB.

ASK> When I tab down into the message body, the headers jump down one last time
ASK> and then stay "fixed", even if I tab back up into the headers.

ASK> Confirmations?

So: no...

--
Best Wishes,
Mark

using
The Bat! Version 3.64.01 Christmas Edition
MyMacros 1.11

zOmbie's Macros Version 0.7
Windows 2000 Professional/5.0 build 2195 Service Pack 4 (0 days 9:16:58) on
Uno AMD Duron

 Current beta is NONE | 'Using TBBETA' information: