On 26/12/2005 at 6:09:36 PM [GMT -0500], Mary Bull wrote:

>> Curiously, I can't confirm this.

> It happens with every keystroke for me. Even with the backspace. I
> used the backspace with this Reply for you, because I erased the To
> field in my Edit Mail Message window just now in order to test one
> more time.

Nothing like that here. My system makeup is available for perusal (see
my sig). Maybe there's something unique to the systems that have the
problem and those that don't.

--
  -= Curtis =-
The Bat!™ v3.64.01 Christmas Edition / http://specs.aimlink.name

 Current beta is NONE | 'Using TBBETA' information: