On 26/12/2005 at 10:10:09 PM [GMT -0500], Mary Bull wrote:

> I can't find out what the name of my video card is.

Try this:

- right click your 'My Computer' icon and select 'Properties'.

- Select the tab marked 'Hardware'.

- Hit the 'Device Manager' button.

- A new window should now appear. Look for 'Display Adapters' among your
list of hardware and click on the little '+' sign to the left of it to
expand the item so that you can see what sort of display adapter your
system uses.

--
  -= Curtis =-
The Bat!™ v3.64.01 Christmas Edition / http://specs.aimlink.name

 Current beta is NONE | 'Using TBBETA' information: