On Friday, January 6, 2006, 8:44:05 PM, Curtis wrote:

> It would seem that on most occasions when I start TB!, the folder
> which is in focus on starting loses its Index in that the message
> list for the folder is blank. The message list then re-propagates.
> For a relatively slow connection and thousands of messages in the
> folder, this can be an annoyance.

> Is anyone else seeing this problem?

I have been, although when I tried to reproduce it just now it worked
right.

> Additionally, the Inbox from which I do most message moving and
> deletions has a problem properly synching between locations. I have to
> be compressing the Inbox to get rid of messages deleted or moved while
> using TB! at another location.

This seems even worse than recently. I've been having a number of
message counting problems. It would be a nice spot for focus during
this beta series, since it is one of the long standing and most
annoying and obvious shortcomings of IMAP handling with TB!

--
Dwight A. Corrin
928 S Broadway
dcorrin at fastmail.fm
Using IMAP with The Bat! 3.64.03 Christmas Edition on Windows XP version 5,1
(Service Pack 2)