Dear Claude,

@9-Jan-2006, 20:53 +0100 (09-Jan 19:53 here) Claude Renaud [CR] in
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said to Marck:

MDP>> http://www.ritlabs.com/en/forum is the official forum and is well
MDP>> attended.

CR> PĂ«rhaps but the problem of this forum is that it does not discusss
CR> aboutbeta version in contrary of the previous german one I mentionned
CR> before.

No - that's true.

CR> For the forum mentionned by Richard, I don't know but I did not know
CR> it till he told me about ...

No - no beta channel there. In fact, there is only one official beta
channel, and that's TBBETA. But all of the lists are reflected to
news via GMane, including TBBETA. You can browse that online.

See http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html and click on
the  "Gmane Mail-to-News Gateway Support" link.

--
Cheers --  //.arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v3.64.04 Christmas Edition on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2