Hello all,

VF auto-refreshing is a long standing problem that comes and goes with
different versions. It is covered by BT report:

   https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=4158

where I have just added a note that says:

,----- [  ]
| Using v3.64.03
|
| I am observing exactly the same problem as described in my note of
| 25-N0v-2005 for version 3.63.05 and exactly with the same VFs, VFs that
| look for a string in 'Text' (see the GIFs No_refresh.gif and
| Yes_Refresh.gif that I uploaded then). I have some other VFs that filter
| in Subject and same folder, and they refresh OK.
|
| As a difference to Nov. 25, Vfs will not refresh after a re-start or
| even a re-boot. However, they re-fresh fine with v3.64.01 and good old
| 3.02.10.
`-----

Attached No-Refresh.gif is with 3.64.03 and Yes-Refresh.gif with 3.64.01

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.64.03 Christmas Edition on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 2