Hello Dwight,

DAC> I marked your test message unread, making it the only unread message
DAC> in my account. I then hit alt-f2, which checks mail for all accounts
DAC> and did not duplicate your complaint.

DAC> I don't understand why you are using check mail for all accounts with
DAC> your IMAP account, since new mail always arrives in short order
DAC> without, and I think the refresh command would be the preferred method
DAC> with IMAP, but I don't have ignore check all mail command ticked for
DAC> my IMAP account so it did perform whatever gets performed with IMAP
DAC> accounts when requested.

I don't usually check this way, I only did it to expedite the problem.
This  morning  I  downloaded my new mail, 9 new messages. While I was
reading  some  other  mail  an  automatic  refresh  was done and my TB
account  still  shows  9  messages, but my Inbox shows 0 (18) and I now
have duplicates of every message.

The  odd  thing  is  if  I  look at the messages the duplicates do not
always  show  up  after  the  original,  which  gets  colored as it is
filtered  into  the  TB  folder.  The duplicates are all just black on
white  and  yet when you look at the threading, sometimes the original
is used and sometimes the duplicate. (see screenshot)

This  makes  it  difficult to test where color filtering is failing as
well.

--
 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v3.70.03 "Qigong" (Beta) on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service

 Current beta is 3.70.03 &quot;Qigong&quot; | 'Using TBBETA' information: