Hello Stuart,

SC>>   Testing duplicates.
> I think that another bad thing is happening with these duplicates.
> Since these are not true duplicates in the strictest sense, (ie they
> are not on the server, just in the local folder) if you delete
> one of the messages, manually or by using Delete Duplicates, when you
> do a purge it will delete the only message that is on the server and
> when it resyncs with the local folder you will have permanently lost
> the original messages.
> If you can understand my rambling, can anyone confirm?

Maybe  it  is a strange question, but as I NEVER seen this duplication
before:  if  this is a test IMAP address for you, would it be possible
to  get  it  as  a  TBK  file,  so I can test it at home with the same
settings, that you have at you?

--
Vili

 Current beta is 3.70.06 "Qigong" | 'Using TBBETA' information: