Hi all,

I created a virtual folder that displays messages with a particular
colour group and also which have not been flagged as replied. This is
how I show messages that I need to reply to.

The problem is that for some reason a message will appear in the virtual
folder and as far as I know, I have none to reply to. On checking the
message it's always one that I wish not to reply to and yet it has been
assigned to the colour group.

Just now, I started TB! to see a message in the virtual folder. I went
to the original and set the colour group to NONE. A little later,
another one is there. I have to switch the colour group. It's another
message in another folder.

Of course, I'm using IMAP.

--
  -= Curtis =-
The Bat!™ v3.70.07 "Qigong" (Beta) / http://specs.aimlink.name

 Current beta is 3.70.07 "Qigong" | 'Using TBBETA' information: